Let’s start with some of the Technical Facts that some of the very technical people will understand but don’t worry there are also Practical facts about introversion. So Let’s discuss 15 Signs You’re an Introvert.
Technical Facts About Introverts – 15 Signs You’re an Introvert
1. For You Being Around Lots of People Drains Your Energy – Introvert Meaning
2. You Enjoy Solitude – Introvert Meaning
3. You Have a Small Group of Close Friends – Introvert Meaning
4. People Often Describe You as Quiet and May Find It Difficult to Get to Know You – Introvert Meaning
5. Too Much Stimulation Leaves You Feeling Distracted and Unfocused – Introvert Meaning
6. You Are Very Self-Aware – Introvert Meaning
7. You Like to Learn By Watching – Introvert Meaning
8. You Are Drawn to Jobs That Involve Independence – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – We are going to discuss them in Detail but first Read these Practical Facts That every Introvert Feels Inside them and This will make You Easily Understand Your Introversion or If you are an Introvert Or Not.
Also Read – What is an Introvert?
Practical Facts about Introverts – 15 Signs You’re an Introvert
- You enjoy having time to yourself – Introvert Meaning
- Your best thinking occurs when you’re by yourself – Introvert Meaning
- You lead best when others are self-starters – Introvert Meaning
- You’re the last to raise your hand when someone asks for something from a group – Introvert Meaning
- Other people ask you for your opinion – Introvert Meaning
- You often wear headphones when you’re in a public situation – Introvert Meaning
- You prefer not to engage with people who seem angry or upset – Introvert Meaning
- You receive more calls, texts, and emails than you make unless you have no choice – Introvert Meaning
- You don’t initiate small talk with salespeople or others with whom you have casual contact – Introvert Meaning
Daily challenges of being an introvert
- Use the morning to think aloud – Introvert Meaning
- Answer with a meaningful response – Introvert Meaning
- Stand up for others when no one else will – Introvert Meaning
- If it’s longer than 3 paragraphs call them instead of email or text – Introvert Meaning
- Observe and learn – Introvert Meaning
- Pretend everyone is your friend – Introvert Meaning
- 30 days of fearing less – Introvert Meaning
Let’s Discuss These Problems In Detail – Introvert Meaning
Use the morning to think aloud – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – I hate mornings. I’ve never been a morning person and I don’t think that I ever will. To help me get my thoughts in order I use it to talk to myself- weird one. To tell me what I need to remember, what I need to do and often to psych myself up if I have low energy or motivation but I manage.
Answer with a meaningful response – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – There’s lots of research about introverts being quiet and hesitant to contribute to conversations, especially in large meetings. I remember very clearly being given training about how to be present in the room.
Stand up for others when no one else will – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – Standing up for someone makes my heart race and I still hate doing it. Avoid confrontation and demand attention so this goes against my inner thoughts and coding. From a young age, my parents consistently reinforced I should stand up for myself and not allow others to bully me — probably because they felt I needed to believe this more than my extroverted brother.
If it’s longer than 3 paragraphs call them instead of email or text – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – It’s so easy to type a long-winded message with our thoughts vomited on a page. We can write, delete, rewrite, change, spell check, leave it, go back, add more and even schedule our responses. We can include every intricate thought that has passed our mind but are they really going to read it in the way we do? Nope. It will come across as unstructured, chaotic, even anal and stressed and they will feel it’s not worth the effort trying to decode your waffle.
Observe and learn – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – We do this anyway. This is a right of passage to continue observing and learning because it’s how Introverts operate. There’s no point rewiring the motherboard when it works perfectly for Every Introvert Out There!
Never make someone else feel uncomfortable – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – Introverts hate feeling uncomfortable. But We often do, especially when we’re trying not to feel it! I’d love to live in my own world 24/7 but I have bills to pay, a Life, children to raise and a partner to love so this isn’t possible. I believe in living by my own values(comfortably and quietly) and so I am very aware of when I and others make people feel uncomfortable. Don’t do it, it’s not nice.
Pretend everyone is your friend – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – This stems from the age-old public speaking advice where you’re supposed to imagine everyone in the audience is reduced to their underwear and all of a sudden *poof!* you’re the world’s most confident speaker.
30 days of fearing less – Introvert Meaning
Introvert Meaning – This month, in particular, I’m taking part in a 30 day #FLY30 challenge where for 30 days in June I vow to ‘fearless and do more’ by tackling my fears head-on. This is the first output of my Blog.
I Hope You Like it!
Now I think you know if you are an Introvert Or Not. Let tell each other about our Introversion Stories In the comments below or Email your stories at email@example.com and if we like it then we will publish it on our Blog if you Like to.